Growing up in Rosedale, MS watching a lot of TV I developed the goal of moving to California or Florida one day. I was fortunate to do both all while being a C student most of my academic career. I still found a way. I’ve had more setbacks than successes but the magnitude of the successes outweighs that of the setbacks. Any progression today is one step toward future goals. One-on-one or virtual Life Coaching Skype or FaceTime. My goal is to help you turn mountains along your path into climbable hills.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- What do I want to do?
- What do I need to start doing?
- Who should I speak to?
- What should I stop doing?
- When do I want to accomplish this?
“The difference between a dream and a goal, is a time line.”
Author: Dr. Phil
What is Life Coaching?
ICF (International Coaching Federation) defines Life Coaching as; “Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
ICF also list benefits as follows:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable